NCG is one of the UK’s leading providers of education and training, consisting of seven colleges, with around 2,400 staff nationally, which makes us one of the largest not for profit training groups in the UK.
We work with thousands of learners, employers and apprentices each year, collaborating with businesses across the UK to help underpin their journey to success and future growth.
Our vision is to be the UK’s leading college group recognised for our local impact, national influence, and reach.
Our mission is to enable social mobility and economic prosperity through education. We will do this through six core pillars:
- Quality: Exceptional teaching, learner experience and outcomes
- Curriculum: Innovative, relevant courses and qualifications
- People: Ambitious and responsible educators, and leaders
- Facilities: Outstanding digital and physical learning environments
- Finance: Financial sustainability powering reinvestment
- Reach: Impactful external engagement and civic commitment.
We value and empower our people by:
- Being both inclusive and diverse
- Trusting and respecting our communities
- Taking ownership whilst working collaboratively
- Inspiring excellence and curiosity.
We believe in procuring and working with like-minded suppliers who share our mission, vision and values. We value the people we engage with throughout our supply chain to assist the delivery of our vital work and at the right quality standards. We believe that by working together we can add value and innovation to our mission and also generate ethical and economic public expenditure, which impacts positively in our communities, the environment and in assisting economic recovery post Brexit and the Covid-19 pandemic.
NCG currently comprises of seven Colleges:
- Carlisle College, a general further education college, serving the post 16 education and training needs of north Cumbria.
- Kidderminster College is a general further education college situated in North East Worcestershire.
- Lewisham College mainly serves students living in the local communities of Deptford and Lewisham.
- Newcastle College, a large general further and higher education college position in the heart of the North East of England.
- Newcastle Sixth Form College operates from a £25 million state-of-the-art centre opened in 2013, providing academic courses for predominantly 16-18 learners.
- Southwark College, a further education college located in the London Borough of Southwark.
- West Lancashire College is a further education college situated in a relatively new purpose-built campus in Skelmersdale Town Centre, and is the only post 16 FE provider in Skelmersdale.
Further information on NCG and its Colleges can be found at: https://www.ncgrp.co.uk/about-us/