York St John University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-York: YSJU London Campus Cleaning|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||York St John University|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The University is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified agency to undertake the provision of Cleaning Services to its new London (E14) campus.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-York: YSJU London Campus Cleaning
2. Awarding Authority:
York St John University
Lord Mayors Walk, York, YO31 7EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01904 876611, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.yorksj.ac.uk
Attn: Paul Revell
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Building-cleaning services and property management services.
4. Description: Cleaning services. Building-cleaning services. Window-cleaning services. The University is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified agency to undertake the provision of Cleaning Services to its new London (E14) campus.
5. CPV Codes:
90910000 - Cleaning services.
90911200 - Building-cleaning services.
90911300 - Window-cleaning services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI4 - Inner London – East
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Inner London – East,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/05/2022 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 30/05/2022
Period of Work End date: 29/05/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no