York St John University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-York: Apprenticeship Support Services|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||York St John University|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The University is seeking a single, preferred supplier to support its Degree Apprenticeship delivery by providing qualifications on our behalf, from diagnostic testing through to awarding. This should include tailored teaching, examinations prep, and invigilation of exams in compliance with the Office for Students (OfS) requirements.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-York: Apprenticeship Support Services
2. Awarding Authority:
York St John University
Finance Department, Lord Mayor's Walk, York, YO31 7EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01904 876611, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.yorksj.ac.uk
Contact: Paul Revell, Attn: Head of Commercial Strategy
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Education and training services. The University is seeking a single, preferred supplier to support its Degree Apprenticeship delivery by providing qualifications on our behalf, from diagnostic testing through to awarding. This should include tailored teaching, examinations prep, and invigilation of exams in compliance with the Office for Students (OfS) requirements.
5. CPV Codes:
80000000 - Education and training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE21 - York
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: York,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 25/01/2021 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 08/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 07/02/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no