University of Leeds is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Tadcaster: Veterinary Care and Medicine (Pig Health)|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The University of Leeds is seeking to appoint a Veterinary Care and Medicine service for our commercial service based at Spen Farm, Spen Common Lane, Tadcaster, West Yorkshire.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Tadcaster: Veterinary Care and Medicine (Pig Health)
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Lifton Villas, 1-3 Lifton Place, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3439970, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Antony Wilkinson, Attn: Antony Wilkinson
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Veterinary services. The University of Leeds is seeking to appoint a Veterinary Care and Medicine service for our commercial service based at Spen Farm, Spen Common Lane, Tadcaster, West Yorkshire.
5. CPV Codes:
85200000 - Veterinary services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Z/2021/43
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/09/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 05/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 06/10/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no