Northumbria University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0060 Provision of Temporary Agency Staff|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Northumbria University has a requirement to implement a contract with an agency for the supply of temporary workers to meet short term or ad hoc requirements for professional support roles (administrative, manual and technical staff) at Grades 1-5.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0060 Provision of Temporary Agency Staff
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Personnel placement and supply services.
4. Description: Recruitment services. Supply services of personnel including temporary staff. Northumbria University has a requirement to implement a contract with an agency for the supply of temporary workers to meet short term or ad hoc requirements for professional support roles (administrative, manual and technical staff) at Grades 1-5.
5. CPV Codes:
79600000 - Recruitment services.
79620000 - Supply services of personnel including temporary staff.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0060
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/03/2022 09:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes