Northumbria University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0007 Provision of Vehicle Maintenance Lot 2 Fleet|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Northumbria University has a requirement for a contractor to carry out annual servicing and reactionary maintenance of grounds & sports equipment and vehicles at the following locations: City Campus (NE1 8ST) Coach Lane (NE7 7XA)|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0007 Provision of Vehicle Maintenance Lot 2 Fleet
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Fleet management, repair and maintenance services. Vehicle-fleet management services. Vehicle-fleet-support services. Repair and maintenance work in connection with sports facilities. Northumbria University has a requirement for a contractor to carry out annual servicing and reactionary maintenance of grounds & sports equipment and vehicles at the following locations:
City Campus (NE1 8ST)
Coach Lane (NE7 7XA)
5. CPV Codes:
50111000 - Fleet management, repair and maintenance services.
50111100 - Vehicle-fleet management services.
50111110 - Vehicle-fleet-support services.
45212290 - Repair and maintenance work in connection with sports facilities.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 19/11/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes