Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Provision of Gas and Electricity|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Teesside University are supported by Kinect Energy UK Limited in relation to the evaluation of offers relating to the Electricity and Gas Contracts and welcome submissions from registered suppliers in both markets.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Provision of Gas and Electricity
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Petroleum products, fuel, electricity and other sources of energy. Mains gas. Electricity. Coal gas, mains gas or similar gases. Teesside University are supported by Kinect Energy UK Limited in relation to the evaluation of offers relating to the Electricity and Gas Contracts and welcome submissions from registered suppliers in both markets.
5. CPV Codes:
09000000 - Petroleum products, fuel, electricity and other sources of energy.
09121200 - Mains gas.
09310000 - Electricity.
09121000 - Coal gas, mains gas or similar gases.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19/91
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category D: 10M to 20M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/08/2020 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes