Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Parkside Domestic Boiler Boiler|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Services|
|Short Description:||You are invited to submit a quote for the Boiler Replacement at Parkside Houses and Flats|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Parkside Domestic Boiler Boiler
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Boiler installations. Boilers. You are invited to submit a quote for the Boiler Replacement at Parkside Houses and Flats
5. CPV Codes:
42160000 - Boiler installations.
44621200 - Boilers.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 17.78
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 02/05/2018 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2018
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no