Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Online Distance Learning VLE Platform|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Teesside University seeks to procure a suitable VLE platform for online distance learning for the 2018/19 academic year. The solution will be adopted across the University for distance learning provision, and support the delivery of an outstanding student and learning experience.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Online Distance Learning VLE Platform
2. Awarding Authority:
Campus Heart, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Educational software package. Industry specific software package. Teesside University seeks to procure a suitable VLE platform for online distance learning for the 2018/19 academic year. The solution will be adopted across the University for distance learning provision, and support the delivery of an outstanding student and learning experience.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
48190000 - Educational software package.
48100000 - Industry specific software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.42
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/11/2018 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 02/01/2019
Period of Work End date: 01/01/2044
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no