Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Leaner Analytics|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Teesside University seeks to procure an effective learner analytics solution to provide actionable insight into student performance and engagement, allowing a targeted approach to interventions to support ‘at risk’ students.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Leaner Analytics
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Educational software package. Industry specific software package. Teesside University seeks to procure an effective learner analytics solution to provide actionable insight into student performance and engagement, allowing a targeted approach to interventions to support ‘at risk’ students.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
48190000 - Educational software package.
48100000 - Industry specific software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.93
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/04/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2019
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no