Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Group Boiler Maintenance and Servicing|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||This contract is for the servicing and maintenance of boiler plant and associated equipment at our Middlesbrough campus, Darlington Campus and Saltersgill Pavilion.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Group Boiler Maintenance and Servicing
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Repair and maintenance services of boilers. This contract is for the servicing and maintenance of boiler plant and associated equipment at our Middlesbrough campus, Darlington Campus and Saltersgill Pavilion.
5. CPV Codes:
50531100 - Repair and maintenance services of boilers.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.118
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/11/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2020
Period of Work End date: 29/02/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no