Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Electrical Power Modular Rig Components|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Teesside University require modular rig components that can be utilised to carry out experiments of varying degrees of difficulty and complexity to support delivery of both under- and post-graduate teaching in the areas of electrical power, wind and photovoltaics.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Electrical Power Modular Rig Components
2. Awarding Authority:
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory reagents. Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Teesside University require modular rig components that can be utilised to carry out experiments of varying degrees of difficulty and complexity to support delivery of both under- and post-graduate teaching in the areas of electrical power, wind and photovoltaics.
5. CPV Codes:
33696500 - Laboratory reagents.
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.14
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/10/2018 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/11/2018
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no