Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Edge Upgrade Year 1|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The University’s network is Cisco from Core to edge. The University is looking for a supplier to provide the network infrastructure for year 1 of a 5 year plan, the details of the network requirements are listed in the technical specification.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Edge Upgrade Year 1
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Industry specific software package. Hardware installation services. Maintenance and repair of data network equipment. Maintenance of data network equipment. The University’s network is Cisco from Core to edge.
The University is looking for a supplier to provide the network infrastructure for year 1 of a 5 year plan, the details of the network requirements are listed in the technical specification.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
48100000 - Industry specific software package.
51611100 - Hardware installation services.
50312300 - Maintenance and repair of data network equipment.
50312310 - Maintenance of data network equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/09/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no