Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Structural Engineering Services for Entec Ltd|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||This is ERDF funded. Structural engineering consultancy support to enable Entec Design Services Ltd to finalise their structural sub grid design and develop tooling for trials.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Structural Engineering Services for Entec Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Structural engineering consultancy services. This is ERDF funded. Structural engineering consultancy support to enable Entec Design Services Ltd to finalise their structural sub grid design and develop tooling for trials.
5. CPV Codes:
71312000 - Structural engineering consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.112
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/06/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 25/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no