Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Cisco Maintenance|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The contract is for the provision of a Cisco Hardware and Software Maintenance contract for the period 1st November 2021 to 31st October 2024 with an option to extend the contract 2 x 1 year at the discretion of the University.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Cisco Maintenance
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Industry specific software package. Hardware installation services. Maintenance and repair of data network equipment. Maintenance of data network equipment. The contract is for the provision of a Cisco Hardware and Software Maintenance contract for the period 1st November 2021 to 31st October 2024 with an option to extend the contract 2 x 1 year at the discretion of the University.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
48100000 - Industry specific software package.
51611100 - Hardware installation services.
50312300 - Maintenance and repair of data network equipment.
50312310 - Maintenance of data network equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.01
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 17/09/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/10/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no