Leeds Beckett University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: DW621 Water Hygiene & Maintenance|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Leeds Beckett University|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Hygiene services. Repair and maintenance services. Water Hygiene & Maintenance Services|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: DW621 Water Hygiene & Maintenance
2. Awarding Authority:
Leeds Beckett University
212 Queen Square House, Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, LS2 8NU, United Kingdom
Tel. 01138126762, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/
Contact: Lesley Carden, Attn: Lesley Carden
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Hygiene services. Repair and maintenance services. Hygiene services. Repair and maintenance services. Water Hygiene & Maintenance Services
5. CPV Codes:
85142300 - Hygiene services.
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/12/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/02/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no