Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Data Centre Upgrade Equipment|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The University’s network is Cisco from Core to edge including the data centre infrastructure. The University is looking for a supplier to provide the equipment and maintenance to upgrade it’s campus data centre infrastructure.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Data Centre Upgrade Equipment
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Network equipment. The University’s network is Cisco from Core to edge including the data centre infrastructure. The University is looking for a supplier to provide the equipment and maintenance to upgrade it’s campus data centre infrastructure.
5. CPV Codes:
32420000 - Network equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.04
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 13/10/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 15/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 14/11/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no