Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: AV Equipment|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||This tender includes the purchase of standard AV Equipment items to be procured now and an agreement to cover purchases until 1st April 2023|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: AV Equipment
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Audio equipment accessories. Projectors. Touch screen monitors. Multimedia equipment. This tender includes the purchase of standard AV Equipment items to be procured now and an agreement to cover purchases until 1st April 2023
5. CPV Codes:
32351300 - Audio equipment accessories.
38652100 - Projectors.
30231320 - Touch screen monitors.
32322000 - Multimedia equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.131
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/04/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 02/05/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no