Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Optometry Equipment|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Supplies|
|Short Description:||Teesside University are tendering for Optometry Equipment.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Optometry Equipment
2. Awarding Authority:
Teesside University, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Optical instruments. Specialist optical instruments. Teesside University are tendering for Optometry Equipment.
5. CPV Codes:
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
38600000 - Optical instruments.
38636000 - Specialist optical instruments.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.108
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/08/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 26/08/2019
Period of Work End date: 25/08/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no