Royal Armouries is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: New website and revised digital infrastructure|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The Royal Armouries is seeking tenders from experienced website development agencies to design, build, test, and deliver a transformational approach to our website presence, to be integrated with a revised digital infrastructure.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: New website and revised digital infrastructure
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Procurement Officer
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: World wide web WWW site design services. The Royal Armouries is seeking tenders from experienced website development agencies to design, build, test, and deliver a transformational approach to our website presence, to be integrated with a revised digital infrastructure.
5. CPV Codes:
72413000 - World wide web WWW site design services.
CA43-9 - Digital
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0187
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/04/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 04/07/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no