Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Ventilation System Servicing and Maintenance|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Servicing and maintenance of air handling units and associated ventilation system equipment.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Ventilation System Servicing and Maintenance
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Repair and maintenance services of boilers. Inspection of ventilation system. Servicing and maintenance of air handling units and associated ventilation system equipment.
5. CPV Codes:
50531100 - Repair and maintenance services of boilers.
71315410 - Inspection of ventilation system.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.63
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/08/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no