University of Leeds is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: 2021/324 - Co-POWER (Online) Survey|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The University of Leeds invites submission of tender from established professional organisations with extensive experience in conducting online surveys to assist the online data collection for Co-POWeR.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2021/324 - Co-POWER (Online) Survey
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 113 3434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Ben Waters, Attn: Ben Waters
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. The University of Leeds invites submission of tender from established professional organisations with extensive experience in conducting online surveys to assist the online data collection for Co-POWeR.
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 2021/324
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/11/2021 14:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/01/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no