Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Cisco Wireless Lan Controllers|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The University’s network is Cisco from Core to edge including the wireless infrastructure. The University is looking for a supplier to provide a pair of new IOS XE Cisco wireless Lan Controllers to expand its current wireless estate to include Wifi 6 capable access points, this tender is for hardware only.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Cisco Wireless Lan Controllers
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Hardware. Hardware installation services. Computer equipment and supplies. The University’s network is Cisco from Core to edge including the wireless infrastructure.
The University is looking for a supplier to provide a pair of new IOS XE Cisco wireless Lan Controllers to expand its current wireless estate to include Wifi 6 capable access points, this tender is for hardware only.
5. CPV Codes:
44316400 - Hardware.
51611100 - Hardware installation services.
30200000 - Computer equipment and supplies.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.134
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 12/04/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 30/04/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/05/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no