Royal Armouries is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: CESSPIT WASTE COLLECTION FORT NELSON|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Royal Armouries wishes to procure the services of an experienced waste contractor to supply a collection service to regularly take away waste from an onsite cesspit at Fort Nelson near Portsmouth.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: CESSPIT WASTE COLLECTION FORT NELSON
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 220 1800, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Sewage and refuse disposal services; sanitation and similar services.
4. Description: Refuse and waste related services. Royal Armouries wishes to procure the services of an experienced waste contractor to supply a collection service to regularly take away waste from an onsite cesspit at Fort Nelson near Portsmouth.
5. CPV Codes:
90500000 - Refuse and waste related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ31 - Portsmouth
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Portsmouth,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0181
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 26/11/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2021
Period of Work End date: 29/02/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no