Leeds Beckett University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: People Development Online System|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Leeds Beckett University|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||For the provision of a learning management system, capable of delivering a training solution for up to 3000 colleagues within the University.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: People Development Online System
2. Awarding Authority:
Leeds Beckett University
C Building, Portland Way, Leeds, LS1 3HE, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 812 5814, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Attn: Russell Brewood
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Education and training services. For the provision of a learning management system, capable of delivering a training solution for up to 3000 colleagues within the University.
5. CPV Codes:
80000000 - Education and training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/03/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2022
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no