Northumbria University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T19/0017 - Piezoelectric-based inkjet printer|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The University requires a piezoelectric-based inkjet printer for one of its research laboratories.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T19/0017 - Piezoelectric-based inkjet printer
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, College Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)7429334777, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/
Attn: Angelique Borsboom
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Printers and plotters. The University requires a piezoelectric-based inkjet printer for one of its research laboratories.
5. CPV Codes:
30232100 - Printers and plotters.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC2 - Northumberland and Tyne and Wear
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Northumberland and Tyne and Wear,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T19/0017
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 17/01/2020 15:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 27/01/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no