Northumbria University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0007 Provision of Vehicle Maintenance Lot 1 Grounds|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Northumbria University has a requirement for a contractor to carry out annual servicing and reactionary maintenance of grounds & sports equipment and vehicles at the following locations: City Campus (NE1 8ST) Coach Lane (NE7 7XA)|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T20/0007 Provision of Vehicle Maintenance Lot 1 Grounds
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Fleet management, repair and maintenance services. Vehicle-fleet management services. Vehicle-fleet-support services. Repair and maintenance work in connection with sports facilities. Northumbria University has a requirement for a contractor to carry out annual servicing and reactionary maintenance of grounds & sports equipment and vehicles at the following locations:
City Campus (NE1 8ST)
Coach Lane (NE7 7XA)
5. CPV Codes:
50111000 - Fleet management, repair and maintenance services.
50111100 - Vehicle-fleet management services.
50111110 - Vehicle-fleet-support services.
45212290 - Repair and maintenance work in connection with sports facilities.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 19/11/2021 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes