University of Leeds is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: Z/2021/254 Leeds Innovation & Infrastructure HV Intake / Substation Room|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||0.5.The University is looking to appoint a contractor under a Traditional Contract to Build HV Intake / Substation Room at Gateway 45, Aire Valley Road, Leeds, LS9 OAA. The Contractor will be expected to manage and construct a simple HV Intake / Substation building which is to house the incoming HV power supply for the wider site.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2021/254 Leeds Innovation & Infrastructure HV Intake / Substation Room
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Substation construction work. 0.5.The University is looking to appoint a contractor under a Traditional Contract to Build HV Intake / Substation Room at Gateway 45, Aire Valley Road, Leeds, LS9 OAA.
The Contractor will be expected to manage and construct a simple HV Intake / Substation building which is to house the incoming HV power supply for the wider site.
5. CPV Codes:
45232220 - Substation construction work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/09/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 03/01/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no