York St John University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-York: HVAC and Air Conditioning Planned Maintenance ITT|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||York St John University|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The University is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified supplier to undertake the provision of a 3-year Pre Planned Maintenance program (PPM) to York St John University For all its HVAC, Air-conditioning Units, Chiller and Catering Units.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-York: HVAC and Air Conditioning Planned Maintenance ITT
2. Awarding Authority:
York St John University
National ID: 04498683, Finance Department, Lord Mayor's Walk, York, YO31 7EX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01904 876611, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.yorksj.ac.uk
Contact: Paul Revell, Attn: Paul Revell
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning installation work. The University is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified supplier to undertake the provision of a 3-year Pre Planned Maintenance program (PPM) to York St John University For all its HVAC, Air-conditioning Units, Chiller and Catering Units.
5. CPV Codes:
45331000 - Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning installation work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE21 - York
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: York,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 23/06/2021 17:30:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Finance Department, Lord Mayor's Walk
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 02/08/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no