Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Centuria Lecture Theatre Refurbishment|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The project consists of the full refurbishment of one lecture theatre within the existing Centuria Building.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Centuria Lecture Theatre Refurbishment
2. Awarding Authority:
Campus Heart, Southfield, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Lecture hall construction work. Lecture theatre construction work. The project consists of the full refurbishment of one lecture theatre within the existing Centuria Building.
5. CPV Codes:
45212340 - Lecture hall construction work.
45214420 - Lecture theatre construction work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.105
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/05/2019 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 27/05/2019
Period of Work End date: 02/09/2019
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no