Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Middlesbrough Tower Staircase Refurb|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Works|
|Short Description:||Refurbishment of the North East Staircase of Middlesbrough Tower, Ground to 10th Floor.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Middlesbrough Tower Staircase Refurb
2. Awarding Authority:
Campus Heart, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Siteworks. Decoration work. Refurbishment of run-down buildings. Refurbishment work. Refurbishment of the North East Staircase of Middlesbrough Tower, Ground to 10th Floor.
5. CPV Codes:
45113000 - Siteworks.
45451000 - Decoration work.
45262690 - Refurbishment of run-down buildings.
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.47
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/01/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 18/05/2020
Period of Work End date: 21/08/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no