Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-M'bro: Tees Valley Sport Marketing and Communications Project|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Services|
|Short Description:||Initial contract for 12 months commencing March 2019 To establish and develop a clear brand recognition for Tees Valley Sport as a key part of our Marketing and Communications Strategy|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-M'bro: Tees Valley Sport Marketing and Communications Project
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: email@example.com
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
4. Description: Marketing management consultancy services. Promotional services. Sports-event promotion services. Initial contract for 12 months commencing March 2019
To establish and develop a clear brand recognition for Tees Valley Sport as a key part of our Marketing and Communications Strategy
5. CPV Codes:
79413000 - Marketing management consultancy services.
79342200 - Promotional services.
92621000 - Sports-event promotion services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q18.76
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category L: Below 10K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 25/01/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2019
Period of Work End date: 29/02/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no