Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Provision of Functional Skills|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Teesside University require a provider who can work with the University, its Apprentices and their employers to provide a full learning experience that includes diagnosis, learning plans, support and delivery, exam, and achievement in a way that is befitting of work-based Apprentices who are working full-time and studying part-time.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Provision of Functional Skills
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Education and training services. Higher education services. Special education services. Teesside University require a provider who can work with the University, its Apprentices and their employers to provide a full learning experience that includes diagnosis, learning plans, support and delivery, exam, and achievement in a way that is befitting of work-based Apprentices who are working full-time and studying part-time.
5. CPV Codes:
80000000 - Education and training services.
80300000 - Higher education services.
80340000 - Special education services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.94
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/06/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2040
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no