Northumbria University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21-0073 Internet of Things (loT) Testbed|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Northumbria University require an Internet of Things (IoT) testbed to deliver teaching and research into IoT for SMART homes and flood resilience. This testbed will also allow multiple access from undergraduate and postgraduate students to run their simulation models. Full details can be found within the associated ITT document package|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21-0073 Internet of Things (loT) Testbed
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4433, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Attn: Jon Borley
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Microelectronic machinery and apparatus and microsystems. Electric sensors. Networks. Wireless telecommunications system. Monitoring and control services. Data-transmission equipment. Sensors. Telecommunications services. Integrated telecommunications services. Data network management and support services. Networking, Internet and intranet software package. Information technology services. Telematics services. Northumbria University require an Internet of Things (IoT) testbed to deliver teaching and research into IoT for SMART homes and flood resilience. This testbed will also allow multiple access from undergraduate and postgraduate students to run their simulation models.
Full details can be found within the associated ITT document package
5. CPV Codes:
31712000 - Microelectronic machinery and apparatus and microsystems.
30237475 - Electric sensors.
32400000 - Networks.
32510000 - Wireless telecommunications system.
71700000 - Monitoring and control services.
32260000 - Data-transmission equipment.
35125100 - Sensors.
64200000 - Telecommunications services.
64227000 - Integrated telecommunications services.
72315000 - Data network management and support services.
48200000 - Networking, Internet and intranet software package.
72222300 - Information technology services.
64226000 - Telematics services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21-0073 Internet of Things (loT) Testbed
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 16/03/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no