University of Leeds is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: Z/3052 Clerk of Works Building Fabric|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Services|
|Short Description:||The University of Leeds are seeking to appoint a Building Fabric supervisor with appropriate qualifications and experience, for the new ICEPS development|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/3052 Clerk of Works Building Fabric
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 29 - 31 Cromer Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9JU, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Facilities Directorate
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Construction-related services. Construction supervision services. Construction consultancy services. The University of Leeds are seeking to appoint a Building Fabric supervisor with appropriate qualifications and experience, for the new ICEPS development
5. CPV Codes:
71500000 - Construction-related services.
71520000 - Construction supervision services.
71530000 - Construction consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 15/12/2017 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 02/01/2018
Period of Work End date: 01/04/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no