Royal Armouries is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: MOBILE SHELVING FOR MUSEUM ARCHIVES|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Works|
|Short Description:||We require new mobile shelving for our Library and Archive Store to replace the existing installation which is over 20 years old. The shelving must comply with British Standard PD 5454:2012, Guide for the Storage and Exhibition of Archival Materials.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: MOBILE SHELVING FOR MUSEUM ARCHIVES
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 220 1946, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement Department, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Archive shelving. We require new mobile shelving for our Library and Archive Store to replace the existing installation which is over 20 years old.
The shelving must comply with British Standard PD 5454:2012, Guide for the Storage and Exhibition of Archival Materials.
5. CPV Codes:
39131100 - Archive shelving.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0167 MOBILE SHELVING FOR MUSEUM ARCHIVES
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/08/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 14/10/2019
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no