Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: 3D Printers|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Supplies|
|Short Description:||Teesside Univeristy wishes to procure 3 X 3D printers|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: 3D Printers
2. Awarding Authority:
Campus Heart, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Printers and plotters. Laser printers. Colour graphics printers. Printing machinery. Teesside Univeristy wishes to procure 3 X 3D printers
5. CPV Codes:
30232100 - Printers and plotters.
30232110 - Laser printers.
30232130 - Colour graphics printers.
42991200 - Printing machinery.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.13
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 15/11/2018 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 07/01/2019
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2019
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no