University of Leeds is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/2 Low Value Glazing Works Framework|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The University is looking to appoint a number of Glazing Contractors to undertake Planned and Reactive work across the University Portfolio. It is envisaged that the Framework will be awarded to a minimum of 2 Suppliers and a Maximum of 4. CONTRACT LENGTH:2 + 1 + 1 The contract will be initially awarded for 2 years extended annually for 2 further years subject to satisfactory performance.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2021-22/2 Low Value Glazing Works Framework
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Facilities Directorate Procurement Team, Facilities Directorate Building, Cloberry Street, Leeds, LS2 9JT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 7534, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Richard Trimble
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Glazing work. The University is looking to appoint a number of Glazing Contractors to undertake Planned and Reactive work across the University Portfolio.
It is envisaged that the Framework will be awarded to a minimum of 2 Suppliers and a Maximum of 4.
CONTRACT LENGTH:2 + 1 + 1 The contract will be initially awarded for 2 years extended annually for 2 further years subject to satisfactory performance.
5. CPV Codes:
45441000 - Glazing work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/06/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes