Royal Armouries is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE OF ELECTRONIC SHUTTERS AND DOORS|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Royal Armouries is looking to set up a contract for the provision of service and maintenance of all electronic shutters to include Industrial Folding Doors and Fire Rated roller shutter doors at its site in Leeds.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE OF ELECTRONIC SHUTTERS AND DOORS
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 220 1900, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement Department, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Shutters. Roller-type shutters. Royal Armouries is looking to set up a contract for the provision of service and maintenance of all electronic shutters to include Industrial Folding Doors and Fire Rated roller shutter doors at its site in Leeds.
5. CPV Codes:
44221400 - Shutters.
44115310 - Roller-type shutters.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0177
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/05/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/07/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/07/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no