University of Leeds is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: 2021/198 Digital Education Service Web development|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Web development for the Digital Education Service|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2021/198 Digital Education Service Web development
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 3798, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Attn: Saima Bibi
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Communication and multimedia software development services. Web page editing software package. Web page editing software development services. Web development for the Digital Education Service
5. CPV Codes:
72212500 - Communication and multimedia software development services.
48224000 - Web page editing software package.
72212224 - Web page editing software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 26/05/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 28/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no