Royal Armouries is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: Roller Shutters Replacement|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Royal Armouries is looking to set up a contract to replace the existing roller shutters throughout the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Roller Shutters Replacement
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Procurement Officer
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Roller-type shutters. Shutters. Installation of shutters. Royal Armouries is looking to set up a contract to replace the existing roller shutters throughout the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds.
5. CPV Codes:
44115310 - Roller-type shutters.
44221400 - Shutters.
45421142 - Installation of shutters.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0184
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 26/08/2021 23:45:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 18/10/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no