GB-Derby: Observation Equipment for Psychological Observation Analysis
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Derby: Observation Equipment for Psychological Observation Analysis
1. Title: GB-Derby: Observation Equipment for Psychological Observation Analysis
2. Awarding Authority:
UNIVERSITY OF DERBY
Procurement Department, University of Derby, Kedleston Road, Derby, DE22 1GB, United Kingdom
Tel. +441332 591818, Email: T.Collis@derby.ac.uk
Attn: Tim Collis
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Minicomputer hardware. Hardware. Hardware installation services. Software package and information systems. Industry specific software package. Monitors. Personal computers. Repair, maintenance and associated services related to personal computers, office equipment, telecommunications and audio-visual equipment. Observation equipment for the observation of psychological analysis
5. CPV Codes:
30212000 - Minicomputer hardware.
44316400 - Hardware.
51611100 - Hardware installation services.
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
JA17-9 - For data
48100000 - Industry specific software package.
33195100 - Monitors.
30213000 - Personal computers.
50300000 - Repair, maintenance and associated services related to personal computers, office equipment, telecommunications and audio-visual equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF11 - Derby
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Derby,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Unit 15, Faraday Building, Nottingham Science and Technology Park, University Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 2QP, United Kingdom
Tel. 0115 922 4539, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Andy Shaw, Attn: Andy Shaw
Value Cost: 50,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 21/02/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 22/02/2019
Period of Work End date: 22/03/2019