Teesside University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Prototype Asset Management System for Briink Ltd|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Prototype Asset Management System for Briink Ltd
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Prototype Asset Management System for Briink Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Software-related services. Software development services. Software implementation services. Software consultancy services. Software supply services. Briink Limited would like to commission contractors to develop a prototype asset management system from-commissioning registration and recording of physical assets to support the construction sector. This is an ERDF funded tender.
5. CPV Codes:
72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support.
72260000 - Software-related services.
72262000 - Software development services.
72263000 - Software implementation services.
72266000 - Software consultancy services.
72268000 - Software supply services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.10
9. Awarded to:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384575
Attn: Rachel Frampton
Value Cost: 29,873
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 23/10/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/12/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2021