Teesside University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF User Interface for Bubo Al|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF User Interface for Bubo Al
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF User Interface for Bubo Al
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Business transaction and personal business software package. Business transaction and personal business software development services. Industry specific software package. This is an ERDF tender for the creation of a User Interface which enables Bubo AI Ltd’s customer base to understand potential profit opportunities to be leveraged and the management of the subsequent pricing changes there-on-after. Also, the creation of 2 x animations to explain how Bubo AI Ltd’s software products work for marketing purposes.
5. CPV Codes:
48400000 - Business transaction and personal business software package.
72212400 - Business transaction and personal business software development services.
48100000 - Industry specific software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 19.110
9. Awarded to:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384575
Attn: Rachel Frampton
Value Cost: 29,900
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/08/2020
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2021