Royal Armouries has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Leeds: CRM System|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: CRM System
1. Title: GB-Leeds: CRM System
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS27 9PF, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 220 1946, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://royalarmouries.org/
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Customer Relation Management software package. Customer Relation Management software development services. The Royal Armouries Museum (RA) aims to procure a user-friendly, holistic CRM service which serves the various interests of RA, does not demand disproportionate time and resources to manage, and empowers RA to pursue its corporate vision.
5. CPV Codes:
48445000 - Customer Relation Management software package.
72212445 - Customer Relation Management software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0162
9. Awarded to:
Brightwire Technology Services Limited
Unit 5, School Brae, Peebles, EH45 8AT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0131 376 0000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Client Services Director
Value Cost: 147,473.6
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 06/11/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 6
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 10/11/2019
Period of Work End date: 10/05/2023