University of Derby has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Derby: Audio Mixing Consoles|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||University of Derby|
|Nature of contract:||Supplies|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Derby: Audio Mixing Consoles
1. Title: GB-Derby: Audio Mixing Consoles
2. Awarding Authority:
UNIVERSITY OF DERBY
Kedleston Road, Derby, DE22 1GB, United Kingdom
Tel. 01332 592401, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.derby.ac.uk
Contact: Alex Lawrence, Attn: Alex Lawrence
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Audio-visual equipment. Audio-visual materials. Audio equipment accessories. The BSc Sound, Light and Live Event Technology programme at the University of Derby uses industry standard sound, lighting and video equipment to ensure students are employable high-class engineers in the live event sector. There is a need to replace the aging Audio Mixing Consoles and Distribution Systems with similar specified equipment.
5. CPV Codes:
32321200 - Audio-visual equipment.
32321300 - Audio-visual materials.
32351300 - Audio equipment accessories.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF11 - Derby
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Derby,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: PROC AL ITT/090
9. Awarded to:
A.C. Entertainment Technologies
Centauri House, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe, HP12 4HQ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)1494 446000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Steve Eaton
Value Cost: 38,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/02/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 6
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 20/02/2019
Period of Work End date: 22/02/2019