University of Leeds has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Leeds: Transmission Modelling|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Transmission Modelling
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Transmission Modelling
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 34341528, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.leeds.ac.uk/
Contact: Ben Waters, Attn: Ben Waters
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Health and safety consultancy services. To create a new transmission model(s) to map the relationships of Clostridium difficile infections (CDIs) within healthcare economies. Timeline to achieve Objectives A and B: 12 months starting March 2019.
To model the relatedness of each part of the healthcare economy of 12 target countries across Europe, including the relative CDI burdens, using data collected from four COMBCTE-CDI study objectives.
To develop an innovative model to enable country and setting-specific CDI burden estimation and evaluation of intervention (cost-)effectiveness.
5. CPV Codes:
71317210 - Health and safety consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 3472
9. Awarded to:
Public Health England, an Executive Agency of the Department of Health
61 Colindale Avenue, London, NW9 5EQ, United Kingdom
Tel. 07739109527, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Julie Robotham, Attn: Julie Robotham
Value Cost: 85,406
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 20/02/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This contract has now been awarded so is not now open for any bids.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/03/2019
Period of Work End date: 28/02/2020