Teesside University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: NHC & Student Life Building Clerk of Works|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNoticeAddendum - GB-Middlesbrough: NHC & Student Life Building Clerk of Works
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NHC & Student Life Building Clerk of Works
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Architectural and related services. The purpose is to provide a brief and tender documentation to enable the University to select a Clerk of Works for the proposed new National Horizons and Student Life building as detailed in this document.
The Clerk of Works will provide independent professional design advice to the Employer following novation of the Design Team to the Main Contractor.
The National Horizons Centre project is receiving up to £3.2m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Department for Communities and Local Government (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund.
5. CPV Codes:
71200000 - Architectural and related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 17.23
9. Awarded to:
Hickton Consultants Ltd
Amber Court, 51 Chruch Street, Elsecar, S74 8HT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01226 743959, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Anthony Mobbs, Attn: Anthony Mobbs
Value Cost: 56,320
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 23/07/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 24/07/2018
Period of Work End date: 15/03/2019