University of Leeds has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Leeds: GDPR System Compliance – Technical Assessment and Validation|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: GDPR System Compliance – Technical Assessment and Validation
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1133434104, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/delta/mainMenu.html
Contact: Ben Waters, Attn: UoL
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Systems and technical consultancy services. Please Note : This contract has been awarded.
The University required support to assess and validate various internal systems in relation to GDPR and was seeking a provider to undertake this work.
5. CPV Codes:
72220000 - Systems and technical consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 3355
9. Awarded to:
30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BD
Value Cost: 150,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 11/09/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2018
Period of Work End date: 29/03/2019