Teesside University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Graduation AV and Staging|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: Graduation AV and Staging
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Graduation AV and Staging
2. Awarding Authority:
Middlesbrough, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Audio-visual equipment. Stage construction works. Teesside University require a professional staging setup and AV provision for all graduation ceremonies.
5. CPV Codes:
32321200 - Audio-visual equipment.
45237000 - Stage construction works.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 17.46
9. Awarded to:
The R&B Group
14 Cobblestone Court, Walker Road, Newcastle, NE6 1AB, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2763999
Attn: Barry Fox
Value Cost: 139,914
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 17/09/2018
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2019
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2022